Monday 20 June 2016

The Beginning

So.

Hello world.

I am Sonia, a chubby 34 year-old woman who is tired of being chubby.  I figured this blog would help keep me accountable to my goals.

Also, quite seriously, Zombies may happen, and I refuse to be the girl they get first.  Fuck that.

My starting point is thusly:

Height: 168cms (5'6")

Weight: 79kgs (174lbs)

Measurements:

Bust:  105 cms (41.5in)
Waist: 91cms (36in)
Hips: 107cms (42in)

Blood Pressure: 132/72

Not great.  Could be worse.

So, since food has been a continual issue, I've decided to use My Fitness Pal (you can friend me if you really want) to keep track of what I eat and when.  Turns out, I failed in a big way today.  Thanks Dairy Queen.  In my defence, I just spent two hours heavy lifting with friends at the gym.  Still... It doesn't look good:


700 calories over.

Oops.

Oh well.  Tomorrow ought to be better.

I have a problem, really, in knowing how much food is too much and how much is not enough.  For example, I'm over here, but I inputted my planned meals for tomorrow... and I'm almost 600 calories shy of what I need to eat to stay healthy.  Now I'm scrambling to come up with more food to eat tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Anyway, this is where I'm starting.  I'll check in every week to let you all know how I'm going, where I'll list my daily caloric intakes (if you want details, you'll have to friend me), and my exercising.  My weight may not be registered, because I don't have a scale at home, and so have to wait for times when I have access to one.  When I know it, I'll post it.  It's not that important.

The measurements are what matter, really.

So... yeah.  This is me.  This is my starting point.  You can follow along if you want, and feel free to comment, but if you're going to be a prig, I'll delete and block you.

No one needs your judgements.

No comments:

Post a Comment